Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm doing it...

I am working out!  There.  I said it and typed it.  Now I am STUCK!  LOL!  And I love it! 

I looked over my previous post and list:
  • my feet hurt Heading to the podiatrist today.  I can do the bike and elliptical
  • when my feet feel better i can work out  Again - Dr. appt in a few.
  • if my feet dont hurt today they will tomorrow and I don't feel like hurting What a whiner!
  • once my shakes get here They're here and they taste great!
  • i have too much work to do Work is still getting done!
  • after vacation My vacation isn't until July now that B has remediation.
  • after school lets out School's out!
  • its too hot It's SUMMER
  • its too cold Must have been high.
  • too much to do around the house There will ALWAYS be stuff to do around the house.
So, now that I am out of excuses I am getting my butt in gear.  I have also started a gratitude journal.  It really changes things to complain about when you write down what you are grateful for!  Hoping to get some relief from the doc today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment