Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lenten Challenge! 40 pounds in 40 days!




I decided to start on a challenge:  40 pounds in 40 days!  Yesterday I posted on Facebook that I am giving up being Fat for Lent.  I am leaving it behind on Fat Tuesday.  At the parades though it was not hard for me to grab an apple instead of king cake and to drink low carb beer.  I didn't want the CRAP in my body.  I think I might actually be kicking this sugar addiction thing!



I think this might be doable!  I am cutting down my grains and carbs and boosting the protein with a boost in my exercise level.  It just happily coincides with the fact that the Crescent City Classic in in that time frame too!



I am getting my two jars of marbles ready to keep track!  For every pound I lose I am going to move a marble from the fat jar to the fit jar.  


Look for updates!


-C

1 comment:

  1. That is my goal too Celeste and I love the marble idea! Down 40 by Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete