Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Are you for Zumba? Or, are you more of a BOOTCAMP Babe?


Tonight I am heading over to the dance school for some ZUMBA!  I love Zumba. 
When participants see a Zumba class in action, they can’t wait to give it a try. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! There’s no other fitness class like a Zumba Fitness-Party. It’s easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating, often building a deep-rooted community among returning students.
I need to do something and tomorrow morning it will be P90x again.  I have sulked in my bad mood for long enough.  Time to suck it up and get my fat hiney in gear.   The ladies over at Dance Innovations are offering dance classes for only $10 a week or $30 a month. I'll be there tonight shaking it up! 

If you are more of a bootcamp lover you should check out Angel and Gina at Ultimate Change - at $60 for 4 weeks it is the best deal in bootcamp.  I did a session last Spring and loved it.  While I didn't LOVE getting up at 4.45 and doing the morning bootcamp I did LOVE that I was up and ready for the day early. 


Either way it is ALL about getting up and getting moving, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment