Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Expectation vs Reality Round I

Sunday was my first weigh in for the Biggest Loser!  I am in second place with 2.96%.  The one in the lead is 3.43%!  I was not expecting that at all.  I am a perfectionist and REALLY wanted to be in first place.  I was frustrated. I cried a little, pouted some and vented more - then I went for a walk/run.  I really needed it and needed to get out for a bit.  In the past I would have quit so I am pretty impressed with myself if I do say so myself!  My brain tells me that I did really well and better than average on my loss, but I wanted more.  I just do.  I think I might know where B, AKA, Competitive Barbie might get her competitive edge from.

Well, I am not stopping now or even slowing down a little.  Yesterday was my rest day and now I am raring to go again!

BRING IT!

Much Love,
C

Celeste is not only competing to be the NOLA Biggest Loser 2.0, but she is also working full time as the Metry Chick, an artist who created NOLA style gifts with a little Metry Attitude thrown in for good measure.  She also writes as one of theReal Housewives of NOLA as the Wednesday blogger.  Check her out on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment